Blush is a very beautiful and charming makeup that can bring a real glow to your face. Blush is a very natural makeup that gives a fresh look to the skin. It is one of the best ways to make a woman look younger.
As you know, there are many ways to apply blush on a round face. However, you might want to try this one. This method is so effective and easy that you’ll never need to use any other method again.
How To Apply Blush On Round Face?
A few basics before we start applying blush on a round face:
1. The first thing you have to do is to decide where you want to apply the blush. You can apply it on your cheeks, the bridge of your nose, the sides of your nose, or even on your forehead.
2. It’s best to choose a color that is closer to your skin complexion because it will be more natural looking. If you are not sure about the color of blush you should select a color that is lighter than your skin tone, and darker than your lips.
3. Once you have blended the blush on your cheeks, move it onto your chin and neck. Now, you can apply the blush to your chin and neck. Start from the center of your cheeks, and then move outward, in small circular motions.
4. Be careful not to use your fingers to blend the blush. This can be very messy and can also cause unwanted lines. Instead, use a brush or a makeup sponge.
5. You should put some blush on your cheeks, but not all over your face. Its better to apply it only to the parts that need it. You can also use a small amount of powder to blend it in. Make sure that you blend it well so that it looks natural.
How To Apply the Blush On A Round Face?
The first step is to apply a foundation to your face. It is important to use a good foundation. This will help to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
After applying the foundation, apply a concealer under your eyes. This will hide any dark circles or blemishes.
After that, apply a blush to your cheeks. Use a light color that is just barely visible. You should not use too much blush because it can look too fake.
Now, you can apply your lipstick. Make sure that you apply it to the outside of your lips.
Now, you can use a powder to set your makeup. This will help to keep your makeup in place for a long time.
In conclusion, you need to be careful about how you apply blush. If you apply it on the apples of your cheeks, you will only make them look redder. So, it’s best to apply blush on the lower half of the cheek, not the apples of the cheeks.